Paypower (Call if 50+staff)
Please contact us for a quote
PayPower is a truly unique payroll system as it is designed solely to fit any company owner’s needs- no matter the size.
There is no software purchase price, and no expensive run-times.
An annual licence fee, covers the use of the software, tax updates and emergency telephonic support.
Contact us for a personalised quotation at highly competitive prices.
Fully featured Payroll and HR:
- 5 Easy steps to process payroll
- Auto calculate and spooling of Payroll reports, audit, exception reports and payslips in one step
- Unlimited earnings/deductions
- Fund Management for medical, retirement funds etc (manage the funds and link staff to funds)
- Automatic PAYE, uif, skills calculations.,leave management and more
- Import hours from spreadsheets or clocking systems
- Calculate Wages, Salaries and Executives
- Bank Transfers, UIF extract, SARS extracts to Easyfile
- SARS reports, Tax certificates, comprehensive reports
- Loans and Garnishee balances
- Garnishee manager
- Payover creditors payments in a banking batch
- Tax on bonus spread so that bonus payout is taxfree
- Training and Skills management - plans and reports
- Equity reporting
- Full HR screens and reporting.
- Optional General Ledger interfaces
Installation is done by our consultants on an hourly rate and conversion of data into the system is also available.
Teamviewer consulting of the software and tax issues is provided and well as training (foundation or advanced) to ensure that PayPower works for you.
Training is essential and is a condition of sale and is purchased separately according to your needs, either a brief session to get started or the full intensive training covering all functionality.Trained users have access to Help Desk Solutions Centre.
With PayPower there is also an integration with software such as accounting, Time and Attendance software, job costing, email Payslips, Employee Self service etc.
So why PayPower by Payslip? Payslip has a pedigree spanning over thirty years. Our software is tested, re-tested and has evolved through complex changes in tax, labour law, UIF and other legislation. We have a loyal client base and we listen to our users. They form an integral role of suggesting modifications and refinements that has changed the Payslip software into products that are stable, practical and well suited to any industry in South Africa and neighbouring countries. With constant upgrades you also have peace of mind knowing your system is up to date.
Our products are supported nationally by a team of dedicated professionals who provide onsite and telephonic assistance. Our culture is focused on building customer relations and we put our clients at ease when calling the Payslip help desk. There truly is no such thing as a silly question and we form strong bonds with our clients.
Training and seminars are held via e-learning and on-site consulting is available on request. Payslip SA has branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and George.